I like that you mentioned to treat social media etiquette as if you were face to face as it has the same impact. This is the first time I am hearing of this and it’s wild that she oversaw the communication for that company.
Justine saccos case is a good example that even if its a joke, giving rude remarks can give consequences. Justine Sacco directly represented IAC and its public image witch. I find it ironic that she is a multimedia professional that put something like that online for the world to see.
That was a very well-structured analysis of the Justine Sacco case. You did a great job of breaking down the definition of social media etiquette and providing actionable steps for both prevention and recovery. The "screenshot test" mentioned on Slide 8 is a particularly strong takeaway
I like that you mentioned to treat social media etiquette as if you were face to face as it has the same impact. This is the first time I am hearing of this and it’s wild that she oversaw the communication for that company.
ReplyDeleteJustine saccos case is a good example that even if its a joke, giving rude remarks can give consequences. Justine Sacco directly represented IAC and its public image witch. I find it ironic that she is a multimedia professional that put something like that online for the world to see.
ReplyDeleteThat was a very well-structured analysis of the Justine Sacco case. You did a great job of breaking down the definition of social media etiquette and providing actionable steps for both prevention and recovery. The "screenshot test" mentioned on Slide 8 is a particularly strong takeaway
ReplyDelete